The original 160-acre farm was homesteaded in 1886 by the Harrison McLane family and acquired by Isabelle and Dan McPolin around 1900. In 1908 the McPolins erected the barn of recycled timber salvaged from an old tailings mill. The barn was built by fitting timbers together without the use of nails. The barn is 7,468 square feet including the loft, and the milking parlor, added in the 1950's.
Title: Barn & Snow
By: Tracy Harris
Size: 16" x 12"
Paper: ARCHES, cold Press 120lb
Limited Edition: 145 Giclee 5 AP
SILK PAINTING - WATERCOLORS - LAMPWORK - FUSED GLASS - JEWELRY